You can now manage your virtual servers with a great open-source mobile application: Virtualization Mobile Manager. Techtarget covered it in detail, so follow the link below.
A few quick facts about VMM from the IT Knowledge Exchange Blog
- VMM is a Web application that is optimized for mobile devices.
- VMM runs on any mobile device, not just a smartphone or an iPhone. After receiving feedback, Kutz created a “lite” version that is supported by phones that don’t have fully functioning browsers, like BlackBerrys and Windows Mobile devices.
- The cost for a licensed version: $50 for 25 virtual machines, $100 for 100 virtual machines, $200 for 300 VMs.
- The latest beta feature is Accidental Touch Protection, which prevents you from accidentally shutting down a VM.
- VMM will install on any OS.
- The beta versions will expire on March 3, 2333, and allow you to manage an unlimited number of servers with an unlimited number of VMs.
- The final version will include a snapshot manager.