StoneFly, the innovator of iSCSI Storage has come up with a total backup and recovery solution called DR365. It is an ideal hyper-converged infrastructure solution which helps in consolidating all server, storage and backup systems needs into one easy to manage appliance.
Therefore, StoneFly DR365 can prove as single central management console to manage all the enterprise backup operations at a time. This is made possible by automatically converting every backup into a virtual machine, which can be later spun up and hosted onto the DR365 appliance. This feature will be extremely useful to keep business continuity operations intact for production environment, if in case, a physical server or a workstation goes down and needs to be repaired.
Other backup features of StoneFly DR365 appliance include:
- Backup all virtual and physical machines with disk level snapshots.
- This appliance is offered with the capability of creating sector-by sector backups for an exact copy of your disk or volume including unused space.
- Granular and file-level backups featured in this appliance allow to selectively back-up specific files and folders or even network shares.
- Allows you to manually exclude non-essential files or folders from your backup.
- StoneFly DR365 backup feature allows you to schedule hourly, daily, weekly, event based and wake-on-LAN features.
- Offers manual or scheduled automatic backup validation and allows balancing all backups with bandwidth and disk-write speed throttling.
- To keep the backup secure, an SSL- encrypted data transmission over the network takes place with 256-bit AES encryption.
- For optimal use of disk space, DR365 backups are being offered with Compression and dedup features. Thus, the volume of backed-up data can be reduced by up to 90%, which also maximizes backup speed.
- This appliance allows to synchronously replicate an entire DR365 to a second DR365 appliance for extra data protection and business continuity.
StoneFly DR365 Data Recovery features:
- This all-in-one appliance allows to easily restore a backup from any point in time as a virtual machine. Thus, it can be used until the physical appliance gets repaired.
- It helps in restoring individual files, folders, volumes or an entire system from any point of time.
- This Disaster Recovery appliance offers specialized backup agents as option for exchange, SQL, Sharepoint and Active Directory.
- Recovery of a file system is possible from any point in time using incremental or differential backups.
- Mount snapshots, backup images, or spin up replica virtual machines at the remote site for non-invasive compliance or development testing at the system level, point in time or real time.
- With the help of Bare Metal recovery an entire system can be completely restored to the same hardware or even to a brand new system with dissimilar hardware by injecting drivers to support the new hardware.
- Backups of virtual machines can even be restored to a completely different Hypervisor platform.
- For Linux server recovery, this appliance offers full support for BIOS and UEFI firmware interfaces.
To better understand click on StoneFly DR365 for graphical images and detailed summary or call 510.265.1122