StoneFly, a pioneer in offering IP Storage solutions is now proudly presenting cloud backup software named CDR365. This software seamlessly provides a secure backup for your data to the cloud and takes care of the management and monitoring pains and gains on behalf of you.
StoneFly CDR365 is a cloud back up software which guarantees that your backups are secured, encrypted, scalable and fast and efficient. This software protects data at every stage of the cloud backup transaction as it offers AES 256 bit source code encryption which keeps your data isolated from hackers. It helps in offering file level backup and recovery and due to its strong local encryption presence; it helps in protecting user data from unauthorized access with up to 256-bit strong keys even before it is transmitted to the cloud. So, as said in earlier lines, hackers can never access your data and if in case, they succeed in doing so, they can never break the encryption to view or edit the data. The other option is that all data can be optionally encrypted at rest in the data center.
What’s more? StoneFly CDR365 Cloud backup is a very customizable solution. The user can choose individual files and folders to backup. It offers system state backup and bare metal recovery. The user can restore original Windows Server configuration or re-build the entire system from the ground up.
Additionally, CDR365 cloud backup of StoneFly also facilitates scheduling and real-time backup, block level backup, bandwidth throttling, purge options and email notifications.
To those, who are worried about costs, StoneFly doesn’t charge for what you don’t need, as you can scale with your demands. And moreover, StoneFly CDR365 doesn’t lock you to one backup destination. You can have them backed up to your local storage and any networked location.
Now, to those who are willing to have this solution in their IT environment, please call 510.265.1616 or click on StoneFly CDR365. By doing so:
- You get a free analysis of your backup requirements, based on your data and your business objective. A team of experts will be rushed to your premises for remote installation and configuration purpose.
- Customers will be given an option of selecting a secure cloud backup choice in between Amazon Web Services or Windows Azure.
- A daily backup review by our cloud support staff is available.
- Monthly backup report for all systems will be available in digital format.
- Broad support for Windows platforms (Desktop, Server, SQL, Exchange, BareMetal, and more).
- Secure web portal access to your data.
- Mac supported.
To get an image based features preview click on the following StoneFly CDR365 link.