Purchase Fusion ioScale Solid State Cloud Accelerator for just $9,950 before May 15, 2015 and get 20TB StoneFly SCVM Virtual Storage worth $30K for free. Yes, this unbelievable offer is being presented by StoneFly, Inc., on an exclusive note and is valid only for the said period of time.
Fusion ioScale is a purpose built ioMemory proven in the world’s largest data centers. It maximizes server transactional processing with up to 3.2TB of ultra low latency ioMemory per PCl Express slot. Thus, the availability of this memory slot helps web scale and cloud environments to scale performance without infrastructure costs, complexity and failure points of Hard Disk Drives and SSDs.
The StoneFly Storage Concentrator Virtual Machine (SCVM™) Software-Defined Unified Storage™ (SDUS) is a Virtual IP Storage Software Appliance that creates a virtual network storage appliance using the existing resources of your virtual server. This virtual IP storage platform for VMware ESX and ESXi environments provides an advanced, fully featured iSCSI SAN and NAS within a VMware virtual machine to form a Virtual Storage Appliance.
You will no longer need a separate box for your storage. Create networked IP storage along with your server virtual machines, all on the same hardware platform. Increase productivity, simplify management, and reduce power and rack space requirements while using SCVM Virtual Storage Appliance with your existing hardware.
The key benefits of using Fusion ioScale include:
- Up to 3.2 TB of capacity on a single half length PCIe slot, with a single controller, enabling a small form factor server to reliably scale to 12.8 TB or more, delivering maximum rack density and reducing the need for antiquated disk drive bays.
- Hyperscale servers supporting UEFI can boot from Fusion ioScale, further eliminating the need for RAID controllers or disk infrastructure in spartan webscale servers with limited space.
- Best-in-class Fusion-io endurance in all capacities, empowering caching, write-heavy databases and large scale applications.
- Enterprise reliability with the Self-Healing, Wear Management, and Predictive Monitoring capabilities of Fusion ioMemory, ensuring customers can easily meet even the highest service level requirements.
- Compatibility with the Fusion ioMemory software development kit (SDK) to leverage application programming interfaces (APIs) like Atomic Writes and directFS permitting applications to run natively on flash.
Hence, by purchasing Fusion ioScale—the performance product used in the world’s most advanced data centers from StoneFly, Inc., you are being rewarded with a free 20TB virtual storage worth $30,000.
Therefore, it is almost 300% cash back on what you are investing.
So, hurry up to bag this offer! Call 510.265.1616 or click on StoneFly Fusion IO 3.2TB ioScale to know more.