This week we launched the Storage Concentrator Virtual Machine (SCVM™), StoneFly’s first IPSAN software appliance. We are excited to bring this new and innovative product out to the market, which is why we compiled the top 5 things you need to know about the SCVM™. So here they are:
- SCVM™ is a virtual IPSAN, which can be used on your existing virtual server
- Currently SCVM™ can be used on VMWare and Hyper-V environments, and soon Xen (which will be available on Q1 of 2011)
- It is ideal for your Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plans
- This appliance lowers operational datacenter costs and increases RTO
- You can download a FREE trial version of SCVM™ on the StoneFly website
Learn more about SCVM™ and what it can offer you, check out our latest Press Release or call us at (510) 265-1616.